Register & Organise Your Own Shavathon Event
If your workplace, school, organisation, family or group of friends would like to organise a CANSA Shavathon Event, these events will take place between Monday, 2 October to Friday, 6 October 2023. Please find guidelines and information below:
- Follow steps 1 through 6 in order to register your event via the CANSA Online Store (see steps 3 to 5 below).
- You register after filling up your shopping bag and then selecting the Checkout button.
- Once you have completed your customer | delivery | billing information via the CANSA eShop, your event is registered.
STEP 1: Download the ‘Guide for Shavathon Hosts’ and ‘Indemnity Form’
- Before you register a CANSA Shavathon shave & spray at your workplace, organisation, school or even between a group of friends, download the 2023 Implementation Guide for Shavathon Hosts, so that you know exactly what will be required from you.
- Download the 2023 Shavathon Indemity Form for duplicating & use on the day of your Shavathon Event – please note that this form is NOT for registration purposes.
- Registration of your event is automatic from step 5, while purchasing CANSA Shavathon products via our CANSA eShop.
STEP 2: Plan Your Order (CANSA Shavathon Products)
- Download a 2023 Shavathon Host Order Form (includes product packages & prices) to plan your purchase thoroughly, and to get prior approval from your financial office if necessary. These prices include VAT.
- It takes about 8 days in total before you will receive your Shavathon products – 3 business days to process a payment, another day to dispatch the goods ordered and another 4 business days to deliver the goods. Please bear this in mind when placing your order and order EARLY to avoid frustration.
About our Spray Products:
Manufactured in South Africa using vegetable dye | Quality products that wash out easily | Available in 150 ml aerosol cans – red, pink, purple, blue, green, silver, yellow, orange, black and white | Average sprays or applications per can: 5–7 heads | 2023 Product Packages (all products are VAT exclusive)
STEP 3: Place Your Order Here
- Go to https://cansashop.org.za/ – select CANSA Shavathon Merchandise
- Using the information on your Workplace / Shavathon Host Order Form (Step 2), select the products and quantities you need (from dropdown) and add them to the basket.
- Then click on “View Basket” top right of the screen and confirm that your order tallies with your Workplace / Shavathon Host Order Form, then click on the “Checkout” button. (Delivery costs are calculated during checkout and a flat fee of R150 applies).
- Complete the Billings details page. NOTE: It is very important that you type your company´s VAT number in the field provided.
- Ensure that the Post code field is completed correctly.
- DO NOT enter a postal address as a delivery address, since orders will only be couriered to a physical address.
- Goods may NOT be collected at the depot, goods will ONLY be delivered to you by courier.
- Once the Billing and Delivery details have been completed, click on “Place Order”.
STEP 4: Billing, Registration and Payment
- Select your preferred payment option and pay for your order.
- Your Shavathon Event is now registered.
- Note: Goods will only be couriered once payment has been received and verified. Send proof of payment to email@example.com This can take up to three business days.
STEP 5: Invoices and Delivery
- Request invoices from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive email notification from email@example.com confirming that your order is ready to be dispatched.
- It may take up to 8 business days from date of payment until your order is delivered to you. (Please note: delivery will only start in September 2023).
STEP 6: Spread the Magic
- Take your fundraising efforts ONLINE! Your potential donor audience will be so much wider…
- Challenge your competitors to hold their own Shavathon event – see who raises the most funds for CANSA! Read more here…
- Advertise the event among your staff using the CANSA Shavathon Poster and share updates with them from www.shavathon.org.za; our Facebook Page, Twitter and Instagram.
- Upload your pics and videos to social media and share on your Facebook, Twitter & Instagram accounts using the #CANSAShavathon
Thank You for Your Contribution to CANSA Shavathon 2023
As indicated in the Shavathon Host Implementation Guide (Step 1), proceeds of events & donations to CANSA through CANSA Shavathon are made to the following account – see how funds raised are used to fight cancer:
- ABSA Account Name: CANSA
- Branch Code: 632005
- Account Number: 405 1831 559
- Reference: Company / Venue Name + Order Number
Download: 2023 Cash Handling Guide Shavathon
Product Refunds & Returns Process
Read “2023 Refunds & Returns Policy“ for the return process of Shavathon products and unused Wahl clippers, bibs and capes to CANSA.
- Only unopened boxes of products can be returned, therefore we don’t accept sprays back as this cannot be verified.
- New Clippers in original packaging can be returned with copy of invoice included in package.
Any enquiries regarding products and returns can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – please indicate your invoice number in all correspondence.
- 2023 Steps to Organising Your Event
- 2023 Shavathon Implementation Guide Shavathon Hosts
- 2023 Indemnity Form Shavathon
- 2023 Shavathon Products
- 2023 Shavathon Host Order Form
- 2023 Cash Handling Guide
- 2023 Refunds & Returns Policy
Please contact Anita Snyders – email: email@example.com
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO